Research / Government
Prepared to support your projects
With a 25-person capacity and the ability to travel up to 200 nautical miles from the Australian coastline, Argo has what it takes to facilitate research expeditions for government and environmental agencies.
We want to help you
Working towards a common goal, Argo and her crew are always involved with our research clients whether it be assisting with beach clean-ups and debris storage or tendering underwater drone crews to their destinations. We undertake comprehensive planning with our research clients prior to the expedition, with special consideration given to weather conditions and custom requirements.
- Argo can provide extra tenders, fuel and drivers if required.
- Extensive wet and dry deck base allows for multiple simultaneous research works to be undertaken.
- Our laundry facilities comply with Australian biosecurity requirements.
- Our state-of-the-art VSAT satellite system allows uninterrupted comms with your land-based research partners.
- On occasion, we can also secure extended distance certificates of operation to travel past the 200-mile limit.
Interested in an Argo Expedition?
Get in contact with us to learn more about how we can elevate your discovery through the reefs of northern Queensland