It’s all about the visuals
Our crew has the local knowledge you need to get the perfect shot. We have helped shoot green turtle aggregations on Raine Island and at Moulter Cay, whale sharks at Wreck Bay and Great Detached Reef, and tiger sharks at Saunders Reef, to name a few.
locations to film
We understand that working with nature can be unpredictable and our background and understanding of the film and production industry enables us to support the flexibility required when capturing footage offshore.
- Our expansive deck space allows plenty of room to safely launch, operate and retrieve drones of all sizes
- Our ability to travel to remote locations for extended periods of time offer our film and production client extensive opportunities to capture the footage they need – even allowing for bad weather
- Careful planning with our clients allows us to create and support alternative options in the event of poor weather to ensure no time is wasted.
- Argo has more than enough dry storage space for even the largest amount of camera equipment, drones, and accessories.
- Our state-of-the-art VSAT system allows seamless uploading of footage back to homebase for review if required.
Interested in an Argo Expedition?
Get in contact with us to learn more about how we can elevate your discovery through the reefs of northern Queensland